Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Anyone know of a FREE (or at least cheap) spreadsheet for a Blackberry Curve?
ingramje

Hello,

Anyone know of a good, and FREE (or at least cheap) spreadsheet for a Blackberry Curve 8830?  I had thought my BB came with Sheets to Go, but I can't find that anywhere, so I'm looking for anything else out there that might do the job instead.  I'd just like to be able to edit sheets I have, such as my timesheet spreadsheet, very simple stuff.

thanks in advance,

Jeff

0 Likes
Re: Anyone know of a FREE (or at least cheap) spreadsheet for a Blackberry Curve?
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Hey, Jeff,

Welcome to the forums.  I personally use DataViz's Documents To Go Premium edition.  It costs a little bit, but includes Sheets To Go among other programs.  Another popular app with Blackberry users is GridMagic.  They make a 20 dollar version of the app which will do everything you want to do with spreadsheets.  Google a search for either one.

Doc

0 Likes
Re: Anyone know of a FREE (or at least cheap) spreadsheet for a Blackberry Curve?
VERIZONLVR
Novice

Depending on your needs, simprit offers a free version of GridMagic -- http://www.simprit.com/free/gridmagic/index.html.

0 Likes
SoccerRef
Novice

I registered my Doc2Go so I could get the free Sheet to Go. Now when I sync with my BB desktop manager to load a new free theme it tries to 'Downgrade' my Docs2Go?  Help!

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Hi,

That was a problem that was supposed to be fixed with Blackberry Desktop Manager v5.0.  Make sure you are running that version.  If not, you can download it from Blackberry.com. 

Doc

0 Likes
SoccerRef
Novice

It is version 5.0.0.11 (July 1 2009).  Is there a patch/update I'm missing?

0 Likes
SoccerRef
Novice

All is good.  BB Desktop wanted to remove the old version of Docs2Go 1.0.  I went ahead and ran the update and everything installed fine.  Thanks to everyone for their help. How do you mark this as resolved?

0 Likes