BB Curve 9330
gormanm85

Is there a way I can change my main menu selections.. LIke if I dont want Calendar can I make it something else? help!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: BB Curve 9330
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

gormanm85 wrote:

Is there a way I can change my main menu selections.. LIke if I dont want Calendar can I make it something else? help!!

Hi,

Yes, you can arrange the icons any way you want.  On your device, press the Menu Key (to the left of the trackpad) and scroll to the top line.  The top line on this screen (the application screen) is what will appear on the Home screen.  Find which icon you want to move and hover over it and press the Menu key and select Move.  Then move the icon to the top row to the position you want and press the trackpad button.  Do this for the 6 icons you want to move and viola...you are done.  Hope this does the trick for you.

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

gormanm85 wrote:

Hi,

Yes, you can arrange the icons any way you want.  On your device, press the Menu Key (to the left of the trackpad) and scroll to the top line.  The top line on this screen (the application screen) is what will appear on the Home screen.  Find which icon you want to move and hover over it and press the Menu key and select Move.  Then move the icon to the top row to the position you want and press the trackpad button.  Do this for the 6 icons you want to move and viola...you are done.  Hope this does the trick for you.

Doc

0 Likes
gormanm85

Thank you soooooo much!

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Glad it worked...

Doc