BlackBerry Torch No good
Nadiasmom

Please do not purchase the BlackBerry Torch.  I've been a BlackBerry user for quite some time and never had so many issues as I've had with the Torch.  Most recently, I am not able to answer phone calls.  The device shows I'm connected to a call, but I cannot hear and noone can hear me.  Also, there are delays in the touch screen as I'm texting.  The list goes on and on.

0 Likes
Re: BlackBerry Torch No good
leewclark
Contributor - Level 1

My experience has been the exact opposite.  I have found it to be a fantastic phone.  It does everthing I need a smartphone to do.  I just do not understand why verizon does not offer it any more.

0 Likes
Mad3

I totally agree -  I have had this phone for almost 2 years and it is awful, freezes, menu and back button don't work and now nothing works.

0 Likes
leewclark
Contributor - Level 1

Probabaly should have asked this in my reply to the originbal poster, but are you speaking about the 9850?

0 Likes
Mad3

Yes - and now after repeated battery pulls I am not able to get it to work at all

<Full name removed for privacy per the .>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
leewclark
Contributor - Level 1

Well I guess everyonbe can not have a positive experience.  If it were not for the arrival of the Z10 I would not upgrade my phone at all....I think it is fantastic. Battery pulls were rare not I have done one in over a year....Oh well....

0 Likes