Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
BlackBerry Torch No good
Nadiasmom

Please do not purchase the BlackBerry Torch.  I've been a BlackBerry user for quite some time and never had so many issues as I've had with the Torch.  Most recently, I am not able to answer phone calls.  The device shows I'm connected to a call, but I cannot hear and noone can hear me.  Also, there are delays in the touch screen as I'm texting.  The list goes on and on.

0 Likes
Re: BlackBerry Torch No good
leewclark
Novice

My experience has been the exact opposite.  I have found it to be a fantastic phone.  It does everthing I need a smartphone to do.  I just do not understand why verizon does not offer it any more.

0 Likes
Mad3

I totally agree -  I have had this phone for almost 2 years and it is awful, freezes, menu and back button don't work and now nothing works.

0 Likes
leewclark
Novice

Probabaly should have asked this in my reply to the originbal poster, but are you speaking about the 9850?

0 Likes
Mad3

Yes - and now after repeated battery pulls I am not able to get it to work at all

<Full name removed for privacy per the .>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
leewclark
Novice

Well I guess everyonbe can not have a positive experience.  If it were not for the arrival of the Z10 I would not upgrade my phone at all....I think it is fantastic. Battery pulls were rare not I have done one in over a year....Oh well....

0 Likes