Blackberry 9330- applicatio​n net_rim_bl​uetooth (148) not responding Error/Ford Microsoft Sync
Lucia123

I have a 2011 Ford Edge and I constantly keep getting this error with the Sync system in the car. It is extremely frustrating and I'm so tired of it. When this error comes up the phone no longer pairs with the car. The car still recognizes the phone and try's to connect to it but it can't. The only way I can get it to work again is to delete the phone from the car and to take the battery out of the phone and delete the Sync system from it. I then need to re-pair the phone to the car and the car to the phone. It will then work for a little while or sometimes when I next use my car it will no longer work.

I'm really tired of this can someone please help before I throw my phone off of the nearest bridge!!!

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry 9330- applicatio​n net_rim_bl​uetooth (148) not responding Error/Ford Microsoft Sync
Hauserm

I am having the same problem...HOWEVER...I just downloaded and installed the upgrade on the software bundle for the phone (version 3084) last night and I am keeping my fingers crossed because it hasn't happened all day.  Perhaps the fix was in that upgrade. 

0 Likes