Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Blackberry Bold 9650 Software Update gives me APP ERROR 200
LaurenNC84

I tried to update my software lastnight while I was sleeping and I woke up in the middle of the night and checked it and it had a white screen with APP ERROR 200 and a reset button below it.  I clicked reset twice and all it did was reboot my phone and come back with the same error.  I tried to take the battery out since that solves most blackberry problems and then it would just give me a blank white screen forever and finally the APP ERROR 200 would pop up.  Unfortunately I didn't do a back up before and haven't done one in a couple of months but I couldn't find my usb cord lastnight and figured it would be ok.  The only thing I can think of is that my software didn't download back and my hard drive is pretty much a blank slate.  Is this the case? I am going to the verizon store in a little to let them look at it but wanted to first try this and see if I could get someone to help me.  Thanks!

0 Likes