Blackberry Curve-Inability to cease email notification when in vibration setting
jds
I am able to silence all email notifications when the phone is set for an audible ring.  However, if I put the phone in vibrate mode I get a single vibration when an email hits.  How do I adjust this to keep it quiet except for phone calls?
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Curve-Inability to cease email notification when in vibration setting
EarthUnderSky
Contributor - Level 2

Exactly how are you configuring your notifications? Have you tried opening your messages, then select your menu button. Find message alerts then configure for all appropriate settings?

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Curve-Inability to cease email notification when in vibration setting
jds
When I go into messages and open the folder with the menu, there is no option for message alerts.
0 Likes
DaniLove13
Contributor - Level 3
go into profiles and then Advanced. highlight vibrate, hit menu button and edit. you can set notification on all your email accounts to none, vibrate, ring, etc.
Message Edited by DaniLove13 on 05-14-2009 07:14 PM
0 Likes