Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Blackberry Curve - Replacement won't work with desktop manager
Golfgirl315

I had to replace my first Curve because the "H" letter stopped working.  My new Curve won't sync up with my old Curve's desktop manager.  When I asked the guy in the store if I needed new software with the new phone he said no so taking his word on that I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.  The new device number shows up on the bottom left hand side but when I tried to make my calendar sync it wouldn't work.  I kept getting an error message which I can't remember now since I'm at work and not as home on my personal computer!  Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Curve - Replacement won't work with desktop manager
Akakios
Frustrating for sure.  I had that issue with my Storm...... I simply un installed the DesktopManager and re installed it.  Everything is fine now.  Give that a shot.  No new software is needed, but a re install should fix it.
0 Likes