Blackberry Tour issues...
Kaslc

I have the Blackberry Tour and over all I really like it although I do have some problems and I am not sure what the reason is.
The first one is the Trackball which I know is a known problem.

Second it keeps going off and vibrating when I have NO new emails/texts/etc

Third It keeps saying I have a new email or text or Facebook update but there is nothing there.

And finally it says I have a new email and I look and it is one I already have. One that is in my inbox or was deleted a couple days ago either on the phone or in my mail account online. It would not be a big deal but it gets annoying, like today I think it did it like 15 times over and over, sometimes multiples of the same email.

What is causing this.

I have already had a lot of phones this year. I have had Verizon for around 5 years and always loved it until the last year. I keep ending up with phones with some kind of software malfunction that makes it unusable. The reason I got this phone was because I had the Envy Touch and after it not working and going through about 6 they said "pick a phone" and I was done with LGs.

My partner, the other line on the account has had the same issues with the same phones and just got rid of his Tour because after multiple phones they could not figure out how his battery was only lasting 2 hours.

He now has the Droid Eris and after using it I realize how SLOW my Tour is.

We are about ready to cancel and go to another company.

Tags (1)
0 Likes