Blackberry curve 8330 address book data gone--- Help!!!!
GSO2020

I have  a Backup assistant icon on my phone,  and when I select the icon  and tried to enter a password  after several attempts, the application started  to run and was wiping all data, I was not able to stop the process and after it  was done running all the info from my address book, Blackberry messanger contacts, photos, everything is gone.Is there any way that I cam restore my phone to previous day?  How can I recuperate my address book contacts?  Help Help please :smileysad:

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry curve 8330 address book data gone--- Help!!!!
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

If you can, give me a little bit more information.  What version operating system (OS) are you using on your 8330?  This can be checked by going to Options>About on your device.  Also, have you ever backed up your device with the Backup Assistant program or was this the first time that you used the program?  Thanks.

Doc

0 Likes
GSO2020

I am showing the following info:  v4.5.0.77  (Platform 3.2.0.51)

This was the first time that I was trying to use the Backup Assistant program. I was entering the password requested but I tried to mamy times because I wasn't sure of the right password and then suddenly it went into a "wiping" mode. Any help is greatly appreciated. :smileysad:

0 Likes
SoccerRef
Contributor - Level 3

Have you made regular backups with Desktop Manager?

0 Likes