Blackberry curve 8330 in Israel
barje80

Can the curve 8330 be used in Israel.  I want to use internet, IM, and e-mails.  I understand there is a flat charge.  How do I implement this.  Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Blackberry curve 8330 in Israel
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

barje80 wrote:

Can the curve 8330 be used in Israel.  I want to use internet, IM, and e-mails.  I understand there is a flat charge.  How do I implement this.  Thanks

Hi,

I do not believe the 8330 can be used in Israel.  It is not a global device.  You would need a phone such as the Tour, Storm, or Storm2 for accessing global networks. 

Doc

0 Likes
barje80

Israel has the same system as us.  I had friends that used a cell phone there and worked fine.  I just want to use other options and wanted to find out how and the cost.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Thanks for correcting me.  I was not aware it was the same system.  I am pretty sure you would have to enable international roaming.  That can be done by calling *611 or (800) 922-0204 to enable International Roaming.  Send us all a post card...

0 Likes
barje80

Thanks I called the number and for an additional $30 per month and it is prorated I can have all internet and e-mail access unlimited.  Call are extra.

0 Likes