Blackberry email and message Icon on Tour 9630 home screen
n2ironponys

Hello

I had my Blackberry Tour 9630 dump or wiped out all data because I entered the wrong password after a few attempts because I could not remember it. A HARD LESSON LEARNED !!! Anyways I was able to restore most of my stuff since I did a backup when I first got the Tour the other day, thank "God"  I made a backup then. It was contacts I was worried about, not actual phone settings.

My question is..... my data is back to the way I had it, I did make a backup 15 minutes ago, but I do not have the folder or Icon for Blackberry messaging or blackberry email on my home screen, desktop, or Main Screen.

QUESTION :

How do I add or get that Icon or Folder back on the desktop,home screen,main screen? Is there a way to add the folder? Or do I have to reload that Blackberry Application to get it to populate on home screen? I already accepted user agreement previously when I set up my phone. I have checked my email accounts, and the email address is there with a blackberry email messaging address but does not display the Icon or Folder like the rest of my different email account Icons or Folders...I have searched my phone every where and tried to figure it out by looking at every option. I am almost a crash course school of hard knocks expert but not yet in a matter of 3 days...Tough lesson learned...

HELP !!!!!

Thanks

n2ironponys

0 Likes