Cant get internet
cbailey13

I just switched my number from a storm to a curve. My phone tells me "Your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries"... blah, blah, blah. I left the store without knowing any of this, My email isn't set up either. What can I do on my own, I dont have time to go back to the store...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cant get internet
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Try to register your Host Routing Table.  Go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table.  Press the Menu key and select Register Now.  See if that gets you going.

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Try to register your Host Routing Table.  Go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table.  Press the Menu key and select Register Now.  See if that gets you going.

Doc

0 Likes
cbailey13

just thought that I would let you know that you are now my favorite person in the world (today lol) thank you so much, that was much more effective than randomly pressing buttons like i know what i was doing.... lol

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

I am so glad you got it working.  I am always glad to help, as does any of the others here in the forums.  Take care and we hope to see more of you in the forums.  Any time you wish to share your knowledge or experiences with your device, please do so.  Take care,

Doc

0 Likes