Contact Lists
Chrissy_Hunny

Hey 

I have this contact list that I set up with my Black Berry Curve and I don't know how to delete the lists itself cause when I set up my  e mails it gave me the option to add contacts to my address book which I did and now I deleted my e mails and the e mails still show up in my address book I don't know how to delete the contacts from the address book if you know what I am talking about; I am struggling with words right now; 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Contact Lists
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1
Hi,
I had a hard time following you, however, to delete a contact list, here is what you do. Open your contacts on your Blackberry. Press the menu key(the button to the left of the track ball or track pad). Select options from the menu list. Type the word rset and you will have the option to delete a contact list. Note, you must type rset and not the word reset. Hope that helps.

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Contact Lists
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1
Hi,
I had a hard time following you, however, to delete a contact list, here is what you do. Open your contacts on your Blackberry. Press the menu key(the button to the left of the track ball or track pad). Select options from the menu list. Type the word rset and you will have the option to delete a contact list. Note, you must type rset and not the word reset. Hope that helps.

Doc
0 Likes