Re: Contacting Tech Support
jah_spider
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

If you may notice, Tech Support asked a question & I was responding to them. I was not trying to be hostile towards Elector. I was ensuring that he understood that the recommendations he was making had nothing to do with what I was explaining to Tech Support. If you read all of my comments, Maybe you would understand why I highlighted certain things the last time. & thanks you for your input also.

0 Likes
xchambers
Contributor - Level 2

Understood, and I was not being hostile either towards you or rude. I just took your message the wrong way which is how this goes when you are just reading text. I hope you are able to get your PIN and I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jahspider,

We would be delighted to shine some additional insite on this issue. My utmost apologies that we would be unable to release the PIN at this time. In order to release the PIN, the original owner of the device would need to contact us directly at 800-922-0204 to discuss available options. My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
jah_spider
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for your response. It helps make my decision regarding recommending your company to friends or not a very easy one. Due to the lack of assistance from the actual people that work at your company (be it company policy or just unhelpful people), I will never recommend anyone I know to use your services. To all the general users that gave advise (Elector, B33 & xchambers0, way before any useful response from anyone from the company & with what seems like more knowledge of what can be done also, I would like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. As for Verizon wireless, I will personally never use your service in my life again. Any company that leaves it up to it's customers to help one another, is a terrible company when it comes to customer service. Thanks for no assistance at all from Verizon & I wish you & your company the best of the festive season ahead.

Thanks & goodbye,

ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Of course, you already got the correct answer in the first thread you started on this.  Not sure why you started a new thread.

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/810663

0 Likes