Curve 8330 not syncing with Outlook calendar
sunshiny75
I can't seem to get my calendar from Outlook to sync to my BB Curve. Contacts, notes, etc. have all synced, but the calendar itself will not sync.  Help! The whole point of having this device for me is to sync my work calendar and personal calendar. Kind of defeats the purpose if I can't get it to work, right?
0 Likes
Re: Curve 8330 not syncing with Outlook calendar
EarthUnderSky
Contributor - Level 2

Hello sunshiny,

One thing off the bat is either you are on BIS which is an individual Blackberry internet account or service. If this is the case, I think the only way you will be able to sync your calendar is via USB cable. Now if your on BES which requires a license to activate the enterprise server you will need to set up the user email and password through an administrator who would then in turn activate your device to sync with your desktop/laptop

BIS is more for personal use.

BES is more geared towards the work/professional environment.

Hope this helps...Good Luck

Regards, Michael 

0 Likes
sunshiny75

Forgive me, I'm so new to the BB. How will I know if I'm on either? When set up, the darn thing never asked me about it and I'm just not sure what to do.

0 Likes
EarthUnderSky
Contributor - Level 2
I'm sorry, forgive me. Do you use this for personal device? If so then you are a BIS account.
0 Likes
sunshiny75
Yes. It's for personal use. I'm trying to marry my work calendar/responsibilities to my personal calendar. That's the main reason for having the BB.
0 Likes