Curve - Voice Mail Notifications
zoebluestar
Am I able to change how my phone notifies me of voice mail messages and missed calls? I can't stand how when I miss a call and get a message that it displays EVERYWHERE that I missed a call, have a voice mail etc...are those settings customizable?
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Curve - Voice Mail Notifications
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
Your voicemail, no. It will always send you a notification because that's the only way you have of knowing you got a voicemail. The missed call log can be changed so it doesn't show up in your messages list. From the main screen hit the green Send button, hit menu and select Options. From there go to Call Logging and you can select NONE. Now you will only get visiual notification of a missed call.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Curve - Voice Mail Notifications
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
Your voicemail, no. It will always send you a notification because that's the only way you have of knowing you got a voicemail. The missed call log can be changed so it doesn't show up in your messages list. From the main screen hit the green Send button, hit menu and select Options. From there go to Call Logging and you can select NONE. Now you will only get visiual notification of a missed call.
0 Likes