Curve won't work at all....
mannthabox

when i went to sleep ;ast night my curve was almost completely dead so i put it on charge.  When I woke up the charger was out of the wall but still plugged into my Curve.  I tried to plug it back in thinking it had come undone some how and it wont even turn on.  I thought maybe it was just really dead so i left it on the charger all morning still nothing.  Need some help!

0 Likes
Re: Curve won't work at all....
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

If you happen to have a USB charging cable, try to charge the phone with that.See if it takes charge.

0 Likes
mannthabox

well I've had it on the usb charger for almost two hours now and still nothing.  Not even a flicker of life to it.

0 Likes
DJ_Boxer
Contributor - Level 1

I will reply here and in your other thread with this bit of advice: The problem could actually be in the wall socket or the charger.  I have a wall socket that doesn't work right now and I have had a wall charger for my 9630 that FUBARed.  Try something else in the socket that you are using.  If this is a Charger cable attached to your computer, it must be on and not in sleep/standby mode.  It could also be the USB connection on your phone that is not working which means that you should spring for the desktop charging pod for the Curve which uses those metal tabs on the back of the phone at the bottom of the battery door.

Hope this helps.

Also look at the battery: there is a white tab/sticker somewhere on the battery(I don't have my Curve compatible battery with me), tell me what it looks like: is it clear or is there some red mark on it?

DJ

0 Likes
mannthabox

DJ, the sticker is totally white.   Its right next to the copper connectors on the battery itself.

0 Likes