Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Email messages and the Curve
koolieh

I have the curve 8530 and can't figure out how to program it so that when I send emails from it, through my yahoo account, it doesn't save the messages in my sent folder on my PC. I have looked through the help menu on my phone, and it tells you how to do it, but my phone doesn't have a place to check or un-check sent messages like it tells you to do. I spent a half hour on the phone on Sat with a support person from Verizon, and all she could come up with was doing a *228 and option #1 reprogramming. It didn't help.

Even if I put the settings on my PC to not save sent messages, the ones I send from the phone, get saved in the sent folder.

HELP!

0 Likes
Re: Email messages and the Curve
Lee-Lee
Novice

You stated that on your device it does not have a place to check or un-check sent messages. However, this is the information you were giving on the help menu on your device. How long have you had your device, and do you have insurance? I ask these questions because your device is apparently missing some features, and may need to be replaced. HTH!

0 Likes