Enabling Media Card in Blackberry Curve 9330
amede38

I need help!! I just got a Media card from a Verizon store but I have no idea how to transfer my pictures unto it. I have tried reading things online to help and watched youtube videos but no one has done it for a curve 9330. Every time I put the media card in it says "Fatal errors." Can someone please help me!! Thanks Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Re: Enabling Media Card in Blackberry Curve 9330
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would take the card back and try another - it sounds like the card is defective.  You should be able to put the card in, and not have to do anything else for it to be detected and usable.

Once the card is in, there are options to set it as the default storage for pics, videos, music, etc.  And you can move any of those currently stored on your device to the card.  Go to your Options >> Device >> Storage to enable Media card support.  Then, open your camera, go to options, and there you can set the default storage for pics and videos.  If the media card is installed and support is enabled, then that option should show when saving an attachment (pic, document, etc)  from email as well.

HTH,

SuzyQ

0 Likes