Help with my new Blackberry Tour!!!
cecraft3

I am very new to the whole blackberry family.  I just brought the tour about 4 days ago.  The very 1st problem I noticed was that the screen acts as if it is going 2 blow out or something.  The 2nd is that when I tried to open up my camera it would not let me because it said that I needed to close up my applications when they were all closed up.  The 3rd problem I've seen is that when my slacker radio is in use it skips to the next song when it wants 2 which uses up all of the 6 skips it gives me. The 4th is also when the slacker radio is playing it will stop playing the song that it is currently playing.  The 5th is that it wouldn't allow me 2 dial *86 so I can call 2 check my voice mail or dial any other option were I have 2 access those symbols.  Has anyone else out there with this phone go through any of these same problems with their Blackberry tour?  If so is there any sort of help or suggest any help for me other then take it back & start all over again because I really like the features & capability the phone itself has but it would be even better if it worked like it is suppose 2.  If so I thank you very much in advance.

BlackBerry Love

0 Likes