How do I sync my Blackberry Tour calendar to my Google calendar?
cadmanl

I just upgraded my phone from a Blackberry Tour to a Droid Razr M.  (The trackball stopped working so I my alarm clock still sounds and my reminder alerts still work, both in volume and on the screen, but I can't answer the phone or clear the screen.)  I am hoping to sync my Blackberry calendar to my Google calendar with the plans to then sync my Google calendar to my Razr calendar.  I wasn't sure how to do this so I searched verizonwireless.com for some direction.  I found the answers that I was looking for, but my BB was not in service because of the Razr switch-over.  Of course with Murphy('s Law) being my closest friend, my printer doesn't work so I was unable to print the "how-to" instructions I had gotten from the this website.  When I went to a VZW store in Warwick, the CSR disabled the Razr and re-enabled the BB and sunc the calendar to Google.  He thought he had taken care of it, but when i got home and opened my Google cal, there was nothing there and now I can't find the "how to" coversations I had found last night.  Does anyone have the "how-to" instructions (I will copy and paste them into a word doc and email them to myself so when I go to xmas dinner at my mom's, I can print them so I'll have a hard-copy when I go back to VZW...for the 3rd time) or know how I can find that string of conversations I had found yesterday?  Any help would be wonderful.

Merry Christmas and thank you.

0 Likes
Re: How do I sync my Blackberry Tour calendar to my Google calendar?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cadmanl, I'll be happy to provide options for transferring your calendar from your Blackberry to your RAZR. I checked and Google has suspended the use of Google Calendar. Have you ever synced your Blackberry to your computer? If you haven't already, download Blackberry Desktop Software at http://vzam.net/blackberry/. You can sync your Blackberry to Outlook or Outlook Express. Then transfer to Google Calendar using Google Calendar Sync http://bit.ly/UVIY6S. Google Sync will be going away as of 1/20/13.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes