Internet!
ambie2010

My friend recently just gave me the blackberry curve, I wanted to switch from the dare, to the curve. I was wondering, if you need internet for the curve? Because we don't have internet on our plan. My phone has went to complete crap. IT's the only phone I could get that was super cheap!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Internet!
Spiral
Master - Level 1

ambie2010 wrote:

My friend recently just gave me the blackberry curve, I wanted to switch from the dare, to the curve. I was wondering, if you need internet for the curve? Because we don't have internet on our plan. My phone has went to complete crap. IT's the only phone I could get that was super cheap!

Yes, you need to add the $29.99/month personal Blackberry data plan (or the $44.99/month Blackberry Corporate data plan) to your plan for the Curve.  One of these are required and there are no exceptions.

Good luck with your new Blackberry.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Internet!
Spiral
Master - Level 1

ambie2010 wrote:

Yes, you need to add the $29.99/month personal Blackberry data plan (or the $44.99/month Blackberry Corporate data plan) to your plan for the Curve.  One of these are required and there are no exceptions.

Good luck with your new Blackberry.

0 Likes