Mobile network isnt working on Blackberry curve
shearhouse

Hi.

So my mobile network connection isn't working on my blackberry curve and it says there is no mobile network it says verizon wireless is available but it wont let me select it. I've tried turning the phone and network on and off and i have taken the battery out muliple times. I can not make callsor texts or recieve them but for some reason i can recieve emails

0 Likes
Re: Mobile network isnt working on Blackberry curve
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Here are some things to try:

• Dial *228 option 1 to reprogram.

• Go to Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table. Highlight the CDMA line on top, press the menu key and select Register Now. You should get an email in a minute or so saying your device was registered. Wait a few minutes to see if that fixes it.

• Can you send e-mail? If not, try resending your service books, too. Go into Setup > Email Settings and click to open the account. Press the menu key, select Service Books and choose Send Service Books.

Hopefully one of these tips will fix it. Reply here if it doesn't.

0 Likes
shearhouse

when i kept trying to dial the number it said call failed and when i did the host routing table thing a message popped up saying : Registration message queued. it will be sent once data coverage is available.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

shearhouse wrote:

...  a message popped up saying : Registration message queued. it will be sent once data coverage is available.

It sounds like you are in an area where you are not receiving a good, solid data signal.  Once you get to a place where signal is strong and consistent, you should be able to solve most of these issues.

0 Likes
shearhouse

Thats not it my whole family has the same plan and their phones are working here im in my house

0 Likes