Newbie to BB Curve....can I put music on it from my computer?
bluffmom

Hello!  For weeks I have been researching and reading these forums! WOW...there are alot of very, very helpful members on here. That is so reassuring!!  So, I decided to go with the BB Curve....which I havn't even got in yet...should be here Monday.  I know I should just wait and read the instructions but I was just wondering one little thing that I can't seem to find the answer to.  I know I can connect the BB with USB cable to my computer.  My question is: will I be able to put music from my computer onto the BB? 

I'm just so excited to finally move up into the BB world!!!  Also, if I can....will I be able to assign ringtones from the music I have put onto the BB??  Thanks so much!!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Newbie to BB Curve....can I put music on it from my computer?
TabooBlue
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes! You can put music on your Curve from your computer.

I strongly suggest a micro memory card, first!

Format the card - then, when you plug your phone into the computer, it will show up as a removable drive.

I've got music, pics, etc.. on mine with lots more room! (8gb card).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TabooBlue
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes! You can put music on your Curve from your computer.

I strongly suggest a micro memory card, first!

Format the card - then, when you plug your phone into the computer, it will show up as a removable drive.

I've got music, pics, etc.. on mine with lots more room! (8gb card).

0 Likes
GrumpyJoe
Yes you can put music from your PC to your BB. You need a USB cable. If you dont have music on your PC yet you need to RIP it onto your windows media player from a CD. Then just click and drag onto your BB. Its pretty easy. Took me about 15 min to figure it out.
0 Likes
bluffmom

Thank you so much!  I got the phone in Tuesday and havn't put it down yet.  So much to learn; I love it!! 

So,  I just need to get a card, format it, put it in the phone and plug it to the computer, right?? Sounds easy enough!

Thank you so much!!!

0 Likes