Paying for my data plan
ariley215

So I am on my uncles family plan and i just upgraded to the blackberry curve which means that there is an extra 29.99 for the data plan every month. I have agreed to pay the extra 30 bucks every month but my uncle doesn't want to have to wait for me to send him a check every month so that he can pay his bill. I know that I can pay a portion of the bill online every month from my computer but I was wondering if there is a way for me to get my own separate bill for just data plan or if there are any other options where my uncle doesn't have to wait for money from me every month. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Paying for my data plan
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Just send it to him earlier in the month....

You can also log in with YOUR phone number, and although you can't see all the billing details, you can go to Bill >> Pay Bill >> go through the screen that shows you what you can and cannot do to Pay Bill - and you will be able to pay all or part of the bill from there.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Just send it to him earlier in the month....

You can also log in with YOUR phone number, and although you can't see all the billing details, you can go to Bill >> Pay Bill >> go through the screen that shows you what you can and cannot do to Pay Bill - and you will be able to pay all or part of the bill from there.
0 Likes
Ambreezy
Contributor - Level 3

You can also make payments from your handset by dialing #PMT (768) which is airtime free. Here's a link for additional self serve options.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/myaccount/selfserve.jsp?market=All

0 Likes