Question about the TORCH ?? (I know Verizon doesn't have it yet)
braveheartkim
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am really really wanting to get the Torch and have been holding out on using my 2-yr upgrade because I wanted the Torch.  However, I wondered about one feature on the Torch, which might change my decision to hold-out for that model to come to Verizon.

The Torch seems to be a blend of the Storm and the Bold, but I wondered about the touch-screen feature on the Torch.  Do you have to press the screen to "click" the screen just like you have to do on the Storms?  If that is the case, then I DON'T want the phone and will stop holding-out for it. 

I liked the idea of the Torch to gradually transition me to a touch-screen feature phone, but without giving up my beloved physical keyboard AND the Blackberry system, to which I've been pretty loyal.  I'm not ready to give up the Blackberry and move to Droids and other similar phones, which is why I was so excited about the Torch.

BUT....... if the Torch's touch-screen feature works exactly like the Storm (press and click the screen itself), then I DON'T want it.  And will maybe check out the Droid 2 because of the slider keyboard.

Thanks in advance for any in-put.  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes