Receiving Email in "Bulk" Rather Than As Sent
Jay_Boatright

Greetings,

I have had a Curve 8330 for about 2 months now. Fir the first 6 weeks, I got emails as they were sent, constantly. For the last week or so, they seem to come in blocks, every few hours.

If I open the browser to a page, or send an email, I get email then. It's almost like I pressed "Send/Receive" on an Outlook app. Any one have any idea what's going on?

Many thanks for any advice.

J

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Receiving Email in "Bulk" Rather Than As Sent
blackwidowinsc
Contributor - Level 1
Try a soft reset, pull the battery for about 30 seconds and then see if this corrects the issue.  If this is happening for one particular email account, you could also try deleting the email account w/in your BIS account and re-add the account.  It appears that the BIS site is down this weekend so you may want to keep trying to log-in until it comes up for you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Receiving Email in "Bulk" Rather Than As Sent
blackwidowinsc
Contributor - Level 1
Try a soft reset, pull the battery for about 30 seconds and then see if this corrects the issue.  If this is happening for one particular email account, you could also try deleting the email account w/in your BIS account and re-add the account.  It appears that the BIS site is down this weekend so you may want to keep trying to log-in until it comes up for you.
0 Likes