Uploading photos to Facebook from Blackberry Curve
lnasc81

I am unable to upload a photo I have taken directly to Facebook from my phone.  I don't know if I'm not doing something right.  It tries for the longest time and I get an error that the photo was not sent.  Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Uploading photos to Facebook from Blackberry Curve
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

I just tried sending a photo to my FB account from my Bold.  I used the latest version of the Blackberry Facebook app and it worked just fine.  The only thing I can think of would be that you do not have a 3G data connection.  Your device must show 1XEV (all caps) or if you have the Bold, it will show 3G (with the little Blackberry icon next to it).  You can optionally send a photo to your FB account from within the photo gallery itself on your device, but sometimes it works...sometiems it doesn't.  I would try sending from within the FB app.  You can try to pull your battery out of your device and see if it works better.  The main thing is making sure you have a good data signal.

Doc

0 Likes
Re: Uploading photos to Facebook from Blackberry Curve
nursechik03

I was having the same issue with my curve. I just got a FB update, which seems to have solved the problem, so if you update the FB it should fix..still takes forever to load the pics tho...

0 Likes