What is the difference between the Blackberry Curve 8530 and the Blackberry Curve 9330?
JadoreYoohx3

Hello.

I am going to be getting a Blackberry Curve within the next month and I would like to know what the difference between the Blackberry Curve 8530 and the Blackberry Curve 9330 is. I would like specifics, thank you in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What is the difference between the Blackberry Curve 8530 and the Blackberry Curve 9330?
coachtodd3
Enthusiast - Level 3

As far as I know the 9330 has double the internal memory than the 8530.  It is also gray and not black.  It is supposed to be able to run OS 6.  That's about all I can see.  Hope this helps.

Coach

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: What is the difference between the Blackberry Curve 8530 and the Blackberry Curve 9330?
coachtodd3
Enthusiast - Level 3

As far as I know the 9330 has double the internal memory than the 8530.  It is also gray and not black.  It is supposed to be able to run OS 6.  That's about all I can see.  Hope this helps.

Coach

0 Likes
JadoreYoohx3

Does that mean that the Blackberry Curve 9330 is considered a "better" phone compared to the 8530?

0 Likes
Ambreezy
Contributor - Level 3

Hello JadoreYoohx3. I understand your concern for the Blackberry Curve 8530 and Blackberry Curve 9330. You can go online to our site at which you can compare the device in order to verify which would suit your needs. You can click on the link below to access the devices. 

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhonesByFeatures&capI...

0 Likes