Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
adding blackberry curve to existing verizon plan online
gadog
I bought a blackberry curve on ebay. How do i add the internet and email plan onto the phone online after activating phone. In other words can i activate phone and change plan without having to go to verizon store.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: adding blackberry curve to existing verizon plan online
nmchileman
Once you enter the ESN and activate the phone it'll automatically have you select the type of plan that you want; BES $44.99 or BIS $29.99. Select which ever best suits your needs. The BIS will probably work for you, it's unlimited web and email for personal use. The BES is only if you work in a corporate workspace and need to get work email.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
nmchileman
Once you enter the ESN and activate the phone it'll automatically have you select the type of plan that you want; BES $44.99 or BIS $29.99. Select which ever best suits your needs. The BIS will probably work for you, it's unlimited web and email for personal use. The BES is only if you work in a corporate workspace and need to get work email.
0 Likes
gadog
Thank you very much.
0 Likes
SallyW
So if I wanted to activate it, I have no choice but to get internet even if I don't need it???? That's seems way to expensive
0 Likes
nmchileman
If you don't need internet/email connectivity 24/7/365 then you don't need a Blackberry. Being constantly connected is what Blackberry's were built to do.
0 Likes