Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
bb 8330 e-mail issue
tlk53719

I got a curve 8330. Set up e-mail etc. It was defective so I was sent another one. I tried setting up e-mail and it said I had to move the account to the new phone. Asked to validate my e-mail with the password. I did and it says it is the wrong password. I know it is the correct one for my e-mail account. What can I do to get my e-mail set up properly?

0 Likes
Re: bb 8330 e-mail issue
Not applicable

If it's telling you the password is incorrect, it's most likely either incorrect or it needs changed.  If it's a Gmail account, it's likely to be a Captcha issue.  If it is a Gmail account and you can log in on gmail.com from a computer but the Blackberry will not accept it, please visit this link: https://www.google.com/accounts/DisplayUnlockCaptcha  and validate your account. Once done, please retry on the Blackberry email setup.

If this solution is unsuccessful, please PM me with your cell number, and I'd be happy to fix this for your.

0 Likes