Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
bb curve /internet server issues
mochick

Im on vacation in Miami. My internet connection for my bberry will not connect.  what can i do to resolve this issue?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: bb curve /internet server issues
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Hi,

You can try to pull the battery and let your device reset.  That usually resolves those types of problems.

Doc

0 Likes
mochick

i just updated my towers . that didnt make a difference for logging on to fb via my bberry device or just using my browser.  My phone was fine when i left stl.  cant get any net service here in Mia. perhaps a tower problem?

0 Likes
mochick

tried the resetting. i thought maybe if i updated my tower location that would help. should i go back and reset or will that need to wait til i go back to Missouri?

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Hi

Are you talking about updating your PRL by dialing *228?  You only want to do that from your home area. 

Doc

0 Likes
mochick

no i updated my roaming capabilities. hope that wasn't a mistake..lol

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Hi,

It may be just a particular spot where you are right now.  How is it when you go around in Miami?  You can try that.

Doc

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

No,

Just when you get back home, update them when you are home.

Doc

0 Likes
mochick

so far ive not had any service .... i can txt fine.  but i would like to be able to use my fb to upload pics as im out and about.

0 Likes
mochick

oh wait!! it's working now.  Thanks

0 Likes