blackberry error
babydollx378

hey guys. i got my phone taken away and i recently got it back and it's just been off for the last couple of weeks. i tried turning it on and it says error and then it says reset so i clicked it and it resetted but the same screen popped up. how do i fix this?

i have a blackberry curve 8330

Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: blackberry error
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Welcome to the forums.  Take the battery out for about 10 seconds and then put it back and restart.  See if that clears it up for you. 

Doc

0 Likes
babydollx378

by the way, it says JVM Error 513

0 Likes
babydollx378

nope not working =[

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

Did you have a password set on your device?

Doc

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hi,

It sounds like all of the data and applications have been deleted from your device.  You will have to reload your OS on your device.  See the Blackberry help files found here and here for more help.

Doc

0 Likes
babydollx378

wow. thank you so so so so so much. you are a life saver!

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

That's why I'm the Doc :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
babydollx378

doc i have a problem again. when i do wat it says on the blackberry software thing i clicked on both add/remove applications and nothing showed neither did it for update applications. what do i do now :smileysad:

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

If you have the Blackberry Desktop Manager installed on your computer, did you also download the application OS for your specific device?  If you did not, you can download it here.  Then restart the install process. Let me know how it goes.

Doc

0 Likes