Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
facebook on the internet
carterbabe01

I have a blackberry curve and I was always able to go on my facebook account through the web, and now I cant.  I can go on any other website but facebook.  Now when I try to go onto facebook a message pops up and states that "there is insufficient network coverage to process your request", has anyone had this happen to them?  What does this message mean and how do I fix it so that I can get back onto facebook?

0 Likes
Re: facebook on the internet
RoyB_VZW

We're sorry that your Facebook application is not working properly. To try and alleviate this message, we recommend a hard reset by removing the battery (while the phone is powered on). After removing the battery, wait two minutes before re-inserting it and powering your BlackBerry back on. 

If this does not resolve the issue, please let us know and we will be happy to troubleshoot further with  you. 

Thanks, 

0 Likes