for Blackberry curve - how do you set it to ring for calls, and vibrate for e-mail notifications?
Cammy

I haven't had a blackbery in a while - is it possible to set it to ring for incoming phone calls, and vibrate when new e-mails and texts come in?

Thank you!!!  (doing this for my boss!!!)

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: for Blackberry curve - how do you set it to ring for calls, and vibrate for e-mail notifications
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

On my older Curve, I go to Profiles (speaker icon) from the main app screen. Scroll down to Advanced. You will find a list of all the different notifications you can set. Click on Messages to set email to vibrate. Go to SMS Text to set that to vibrate.

Either way, your boss owes you one.  :smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: for Blackberry curve - how do you set it to ring for calls, and vibrate for e-mail notifications
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Find an icon that says Options then click on Ring Tones/Alerts. All your sound settings are in there.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

On my older Curve, I go to Profiles (speaker icon) from the main app screen. Scroll down to Advanced. You will find a list of all the different notifications you can set. Click on Messages to set email to vibrate. Go to SMS Text to set that to vibrate.

Either way, your boss owes you one.  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Cammy

Thank you SO much!  and yes....he does owe me!!!!  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes