going to germany
lccougar22

im going to germany and i need to know how much it will be to have international calling actiivated on my phone for while im gone can anyone help and tell me a price or a better option?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: going to Germany
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi lccougar22 ,

I hope you enjoy your trip and apologize for the delayed response.  I understand the importance of staying connected while traveling abroad.  Germany operates on a GSM network and you will need a global capable device.  We do offer a program for occasional global travelers: Global Travel Program.   Additionally, I have attached another link that details our international services and phones:  International Services.  Please advise if you require additional assistance.

I hope you have a safe trip,

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: going to germany
flowerfuq

If you are going to Germany, you need to make sure your phone has a sim card. If it's a Blackberry Curve, it's not going to work in Germany.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Germany currently does not support our CDMA network devices (except for global versions of Blackberry).  For all of your international service options , you can click here

0 Likes
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi lccougar22 ,

I hope you enjoy your trip and apologize for the delayed response.  I understand the importance of staying connected while traveling abroad.  Germany operates on a GSM network and you will need a global capable device.  We do offer a program for occasional global travelers: Global Travel Program.   Additionally, I have attached another link that details our international services and phones:  International Services.  Please advise if you require additional assistance.

I hope you have a safe trip,

0 Likes