help<<blackberry curve 8530
ACunderwood

my blackberry curve 8530 is only a few months old, has been replaced already due to defect and now again this one is defective..... not happy with this at all.......ive already had to call tech support due to phone freeze, now i cant send pic messages, facebook is working, not recieving all calls and sms... what is the deal?

0 Likes
Re: help<<blackberry curve 8530
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

ACunderwood wrote:

my blackberry curve 8530 is only a few months old, has been replaced already due to defect and now again this one is defective..... not happy with this at all.......ive already had to call tech support due to phone freeze, now i cant send pic messages, facebook is working, not recieving all calls and sms... what is the deal?

A soft reset may resolve the issues outlined on your post. To perform a soft reset on your phone please follow the instructions below:

Remove battery with phone ON. Replace battery after 10 seconds. Power phone ON. Allow phone to complete the applications registration.

Please keep in mind that Smartphones are like computers and from time to time they will stop responding due to multiple factors including the amount of applications running at the same time, the amount of media saved and the amount of memory available, and just like our computers need to be rebooted, our phones need to be rebooted from time to time.

0 Likes
Re: help<<blackberry curve 8530
RocRIz
Enthusiast - Level 2

When all else fails, pull the battery for about 15 seconds, re-insert it.  It cures many ills

0 Likes