Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
memory card issues in my blackberry curve...
lauren13

I can use the 1GB memory card that I have without a problem, but if I put the 4GB memory card into my cell phone it reads that there is an error with it....  but the memory card works fine in anyother device.  Does anyone have any suggestions or has anyone else had a problem similar?????

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: memory card issues in my blackberry curve...
StreetDocRN
Super User
Super User

Hi,

What type of card do you have (the new 4Gb one)?  It may have to be formatted for use with your Blackberry.  Insert the new card and go to Options>Memory and press the Menu key.  Select Format and the new card will be formatted for use with your Blackberry.  Let us know if that works for you.

Doc

0 Likes