Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
to Tour or Curve?
corey74

this might be a dumb question but I'm off to buy a blackberry today and need some advise.  I like the curves keypad better but is the tour going to have more options?  Every twoo years I takes me like a week to pick a phone!!  lol

any help on which one to go with would be grately appreciated!!!

0 Likes
Re: to Tour or Curve?
SydneyK
Master

I don't know whether you have to have it today, but I would wait for the Bold 9650 to release (hopefully soon). Compare the specs on BlackBerry.com. Two advantages over your other choices come to mind right off the bat: The Bold has a trackpad instead of a trackball, and the camera has a flash, which the newer Curve doesn't. The Bold also has Wi-Fi, global capabilities and more memory. I really think it would be worth the wait. GL deciding!

0 Likes
davidnc

Thats what I am waiting on still , the 9650 hopefully soon. I am still keeping my current phone but it will turn into my backup phone , as soon as I get the bold  9650:smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
Jude526

I would hold out for the bold  I had the Tour and after 4 of them got the Curve.  I like the Curve just fine, but if you want all the bells and whistles then hold off for the Bold  I am not complaining  The Curve is a great little BB work horse  I am pleased with it

0 Likes