8330 - Problem after OS upgrade
gocanes

Hi All - 

I recently upgraded the OS on the unit to V 4.5.0.175. A back up was created prior to the upgrade.   After the upgrade, the note pad, task list and brickbreaker were deleted.  They are not on the desktop or 'hidden' on the unit.  In addition, the unit now makes a chirping sound when on a phone call.   The Verizon has unable to help solve the problems.  I have tried to download the updgrade to the desktop software from the verizon link in the hopes the missing apps would be included but have been unsuccessful.  The download freezes at various points whether I am running it or trying to save it and is the only site/download I am having trouble with.

Any insights or suggestions to resolve these problems would be greatly appreciated.  I would be happy to reverse the upgrade of the OS if that would solve the problems but do not know what the original version, where to get it or the best way to do it. 

HELP -  I need access to the info in the memo pad!!!

Thanks!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 8330 - Problem after OS upgrade
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Here's a thread about this issue:

http://community.vzw.com/t5/BlackBerry-Devices/High-pitched-sound-beep-while-on-calls-on-BB-Curve-83...

StreetDoc found a solution....and if you PM him I'm sure he'll be more than happy to help you out.

0 Likes
Re: 8330 - Problem after OS upgrade
gocanes

Thanks for your help!!  I'll send SreetDoc a PM. 

0 Likes