Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
9630 Snap-On Cover and Holster
DJ_Boxer
Novice

Hi: I am thinking of getting the PolyCarbonate Snap-on cover either Chrome or Clear for the 9630 and I am wondering if the phone will still fit in the standard holster that comes with the BB Tour 9630?  I was told by someone at a Reseller near my building that I would need a bigger holster.

Thanks

DJ

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: 9630 Snap-On Cover and Holster
Jeff_in_TN
Novice

I just got my Tour this past Friday at a Verizon Co store, and they had a shell/holster combo that works nicely for me.  The phone slides down into the shell, and then the whole thing slides down into the holster that also swivels.  It's a polycarbonate type of material and is sturdy enough to protect the phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Novice

It might but it will be snug. I prefer the Seidio snapons with there holsters.

0 Likes
Jeff_in_TN
Novice

I just got my Tour this past Friday at a Verizon Co store, and they had a shell/holster combo that works nicely for me.  The phone slides down into the shell, and then the whole thing slides down into the holster that also swivels.  It's a polycarbonate type of material and is sturdy enough to protect the phone.

0 Likes
DJ_Boxer
Novice

I was wondering if you could give me the name and info on the combo so I can check it out?  Maybe a link to what it is on Verizon's accessory store?

DJ

0 Likes
Jeff_in_TN
Novice
It's a verizon branded package, and I can't find it on their website. The info on my receipt is as follows: RIMTOURRHOC HOL: RIM 9630 H. I would think your local store could find it using that inventory code. Good luck!
0 Likes