9630 Snap-On Cover and Holster
DJ_Boxer
Contributor - Level 1

Hi: I am thinking of getting the PolyCarbonate Snap-on cover either Chrome or Clear for the 9630 and I am wondering if the phone will still fit in the standard holster that comes with the BB Tour 9630?  I was told by someone at a Reseller near my building that I would need a bigger holster.

Thanks

DJ

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 9630 Snap-On Cover and Holster
Jeff_in_TN
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just got my Tour this past Friday at a Verizon Co store, and they had a shell/holster combo that works nicely for me.  The phone slides down into the shell, and then the whole thing slides down into the holster that also swivels.  It's a polycarbonate type of material and is sturdy enough to protect the phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
XtremeBerry
Contributor - Level 3

It might but it will be snug. I prefer the Seidio snapons with there holsters.

0 Likes
Jeff_in_TN
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just got my Tour this past Friday at a Verizon Co store, and they had a shell/holster combo that works nicely for me.  The phone slides down into the shell, and then the whole thing slides down into the holster that also swivels.  It's a polycarbonate type of material and is sturdy enough to protect the phone.

0 Likes
DJ_Boxer
Contributor - Level 1

I was wondering if you could give me the name and info on the combo so I can check it out?  Maybe a link to what it is on Verizon's accessory store?

DJ

0 Likes
Jeff_in_TN
Enthusiast - Level 3
It's a verizon branded package, and I can't find it on their website. The info on my receipt is as follows: RIMTOURRHOC HOL: RIM 9630 H. I would think your local store could find it using that inventory code. Good luck!
0 Likes