9930 troubles
MMiller44263
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is my 3rd 9930 bold phone from Verizon in the past 6 months. I have the same problem over and over again. Verizon states all the can do is keep replacing it or I pay full price for a totally different phone. When a call is coming in and I am dialing out at the same time, it was show "call failed" on the screen. When I try calling out again or a call comes in after this error, I cannot hear the other person when I answer. Or when I try dialing out, there is no dialing tone. I need to take battery out every time this happens. Unfortunately, I use this cell for business. So how professional am I when I have to take the battery out, wait 5 minutes for the phone to reboot and have to explain to my clients that its my phone. This happened to me 8 times yesterday due to the fact that it was a heavy call day. What chaps my hide is that Verizon Wireless says, we can replace the phone AGAIN (4th time) or I would have to pay full price for another phone. I want to have a business where I can tell my clients, if they dont like our service, they still have to pay us and there is really nothing we could do about their concern but put a band-aid on the situation. I wish there was a cell phone out there for businesses that is JUST a cell phone and e mail! HELP!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 9930 troubles
ryanduke

I have the exact problem.  Fortunately, I only use mine for personal use - it doesn't make it any less annoying.  Please let me know what happens if you find a fix for this problem.

0 Likes
MirLynn2000

I have the same problem, instead of pulling the battery though, you can press ALT+Shift(right button)+Del and it will reboot the phone.

For me though, I don't even have to call someone at the same time they call me, it just happens randomly

0 Likes
new9930

I have exact same issue...completely random as far as I can tell....this is a really buggy phone....my wife's iPhone has zero issues....I like the 9930 when it works, but as one of the other responders said earlier....very un-professional when this happens....this phone and the calls I make are a key part of my job...not good...any solutions out there?

0 Likes