A brand New Blackberry 360 TOUR
carmanhere

I just got the Blackberry Tour, it did come with a manual but am looking for a manual with online tutorial. The tour has it but when I opened the for the tour, it had a CD with just visual and not audio. No sound what so ever.  Anyone one know of a site that has a manual/tutorial for the Blackberry Tour. I would really like to get to use this. i did answer a call and I did send one. Impressed?lol Imaaie that.

I hope someone can helo me.

Thanks

Harry

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: A brand New Blackberry 360 TOUR
Protege
Contributor - Level 1

Hey Harry welcome to the forums!!!!!!!  =D

Well, first off...how do you like the blackberry tour so far?  I know it's got a learning curve but you get used to it and eventually you get addicted.

What is it exactly that you need help with on your tour? 

I looked at blackberry's website but they just seem to have the basic guides you already received?  Go ahead and ask away, we will do our best to give you a hand

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Harry,

Blackberry has an interesting feature on their website called Blackberry 101.  Go here to Blackberry's website and click the Blackberry Tour tab and launch the interactive tutorial.  It is a very cool and informative tool.  By the way, I have had my Tour for a week and I am just beginning to learn all of the great features.  I love this phone.

Doc

0 Likes
Foxcme519

Yeah I Hear you Harry,

I went to the website Blackberry 101 and there was no sound only visual, that's find but I too am a new Blackberry tour user and I would like to have a little vocal help, if you find a site out there let  us know

0 Likes
carmanhere

Hi guys and thanks for all the information.  Basically, I was looking for a video, tutorial that gave you all the instructions of the Tout. I had the curve in which Verizon sent a CD and gave you instructions both audio and visual on the CD. I just keep seem to find that for the Tour. If I start asking question about the tour and how to do this with the tour, I think I would use up all of Verizon's web space. That's what I am actually looking for. I will check out the site that you mentioned on here. I guess it and using it is the best way. Just now I learn how to sped dial a contact. MAN AM I IN TROBLE.. Thanks all for you interest in helping me.

Harry.

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Harry,

As a new Tour owner also, I have found that many of the features of my old phone, the Pearl, are the same...only jazzed up a little bit.  As you get used to your new Tour, you will probably notice this for yourself.  Have fun with your new device.

Doc

0 Likes