AT WITS END
ROSELUE

I have been a customer for 17 years, no problems, until we tried to get service on a phone that was given to us. The rep made some sort of error that caused my husbands plan to be wiped out, so everytime he touched the phone for any reason, we were charged tremendously.  We made 2 trips to Harrisonburg, Va store, where they found the mistake and promised a "diamond level" request to fix. Oh, forgot to say that the bill went from $120 monthly for many years, to $2300.00 in one month.

Verizon's mistake with a promise to fix.............that was 3 months ago, and now my credit is threatened because they won't fix the mistake.  I'm not paying for their mistake, but in the big picture we may be paying with a zap to our credit. Customer service offers no help, and I can't keep making trips to Harrisonburg to talk to them.

Anybody have any suggestions on what to do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: AT WITS END
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ROSELUE,

Oh my, I am sorry to hear your phone bill is at such a large amount. I know how important my credit is to me so I can understand needing to get this issue resolved. Please accept my follow request and send me a direct message http://vz.to/1b8XnPy

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ROSELUE

I don't know that there is anymore to say to you guys. You are refusing to talk to my husband without the "password". We don't remember a password because we do all on computer. I have asked that our phones be cut off, after all these years it really is a shame. I will not pay a penny more, your customer support won't talk to us.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Send a certified return receipt letter disputing the amount you believe is wrong.

Also take copy of the bill showing the amounts, show dates time and people you spoke with. Take a copy of plan before it was changed in error and what it is now.

Go down to your local small claims court and file against Verizon wireless for the amount in error, the amount of the filing fee, the certified letter fees and any other amounts Verizon imposed on you for their error.

You must go to a Verizon wireless corporate store with id to have them reset your account password. It normally is the last four digits of your social security number. Some customers change it but it causes problems if you forget it.

http://www.BBB.org if you would like to file a complaint and have Verizon contact you.

Good Luck

BrendanFella
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, I can tell you one thing that won't help...Sorry.

After numerous promises by on phone staff that were never honored I contacted The Executive Offices (Under Company Leadership on web site). This made everything even worse.

The comment from them that the supervisors on the phone had the authority to make decisions was changed to "ASSIST" the customer. I have lost my battle  even after countless hours of dispute. They are also not allowed to tell you how to reach the Executive Offices.

"The supervisors have the power and authority". Either they have the authority or not. But why promise a customer???

Sorry, this didn't help. But you are NOT alone.

I just tested this problem that caused my saga.

Verizon does not allow suspending a device "Without Billing" after a certain period within 12 months. It's just not allowed.

I just got off the web site after suspending a jetpack and clicking the option "Suspend without billing"

Whoop-De-Doo, it allowed me to do it and even says...."Your device is suspended for 90 days WITHOUT BILLING"

HELLOOOOO!!!!!!! Anybody at Verizon listening? yes they are they just tell me I can't do that....Past due now, about $330.

0 Likes