Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Activating A BB 9930 on a 3G Unlimited Account?
ThatGuyFromIA

Hello,

I currently have a 4G phone and my wife has a 3G phone and we have grandfathered Unlimited Data. The 9930 is a great device and with the advent of BB10 is dropping in price.  I am pretty sure (Correct If I'm wrong) I can't activate a BB 9930 on my account.  I'm pretty sure this would be the same situation in reverse of a 3G Unlimited line trying to activate a 4G device.  IE, you use the Unlimited and have to go to the Shared Plans.  But my wife has expressed interest in Blackberry. If I activated a BB 9930 on her account (Current Phone: Droid X) what would be affected?  Would more $$$ be required?  Will this force me into a shared plan?  Will my contract still expire at the time my account currently says?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes