Advice Smartphone and PC Tethering
montaes

Seeking a smartphone which I may tether with my PC.  I plan on using Verizon for all my internet needs so I will be dropping all of my ATT services, which includes my internet connection.  By doing this I need to run an internet access to my PC via a Smartphone, (Verizon does not offer internet service in my area). 

I would like the Samsung GalaxySll, or the Galaxy Note.  HDMI compatibility is a must feature.   Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

I see the

Verizon Droid Bionic to Launch on September 8th  this may be what I have been waiting for. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Advice Smartphone and PC Tethering
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

montaes wrote:

Seeking a smartphone which I may tether with my PC.  I plan on using Verizon for all my internet needs so I will be dropping all of my ATT services, which includes my internet connection.  By doing this I need to run an internet access to my PC via a Smartphone, (Verizon does not offer internet service in my area). 

I would like the Samsung GalaxySll, the Samsung Droid Charge is not an option (it is one of the worst , maybe the worst of all, smartphones on the market ).  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

any phone you like should do hotspot

verizon is not planning on the galaxy 2

look into the data limits to see what fits your needs

0 Likes
montaes
0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Just a word of advice - tethering is NOT intended to be your primary internet connection. If you are expecting the same type of speed and connectivity you have/had with AT&T DSL or U-verse then you will likely be disappointed.
0 Likes