Once I added Visual Voice Mail and Message Texting I changed the alert for texting. However, it is giving the same alert as email so I can't tell the difference without looking at my phone. I'm assuming it's because my text message is also going to my email inbox icon, but I don't know how to correct the problem. Any ideas?
Follow these steps below.
1. In the sounds application, clickSet Ring Tones/Alerts.
2. Click the application or item that you want to change.
3. Perform one of the following actions:
• To use a preloaded ring tone, in the Ringtone field, click a ring tone.
• To use a ring tone that you downloaded, in the Ringtone field, click Browse
. Navigate to a folder that contains ring tones. Click a ringtone.
4. Press the Menu key.
5. Click Save.