Am in Kenya and was given a blackberry bold 9930 verizon. It prompts for MEP when turned on.I don't have the MEP code.How do I use a SIM from different service provider
korir

Am in Kenya and was given a blackberry bold 9930 verizon. It prompts for MEP when turned on.I don't have the MEP code.How do I use a SIM from different service provider

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Am in Kenya and was given a blackberry bold 9930 verizon. It prompts for MEP when turned on.I don't have the MEP code.How do I use a SIM from different service provider
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

You will need to contact a third party unlocking service to purchase an unlocking code.

Also, you will only be able to use it for phone and texting.

Data/internet functions will not work.

0 Likes
Re: Am in Kenya and was given a blackberry bold 9930 verizon. It prompts for MEP when turned on.I don't have the MEP code.How do I use a SIM from different service provider
korir

where shall I buy the unlocking code in kenya

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

I have no idea since I don't live in Kenya.

Perhaps you could contact a cell phone store there and ask for a recommendation or search Google for options.

0 Likes