Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Any blackberry with no data plan
luis1190

Blackberry are my favorite phones, and I would like to know if I could activate/have one with no data plan. I don't really care about having internet on my phone. Now a days, there is Wifi everywhere. I spent most of the time at my house where i have a laptop available, therefore internet in ''a car'' is not of my interest. Especially if I have to pay $30+ a month.

I'm talking about any blackberry model. The more new it is. the better. like the Q10, i don't like the z10

the one I like would be the tour 9630, any Bold, or one of the Curve's

Let me know that can I do. Im in NATIONWIDE TLK&TXT SHARE 1400 plan, 4 lines(2 basic phones, and 2 smartphones) My brother and my dad that have the 2 smartphones, I think they pay $40+... I only pa 13-15 dollars.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Any blackberry with no data plan
SydneyK
Master

No, you cannot activate any BlackBerry without a data plan. However, there was one Verizon model that customers could activate with a $10/month Social Messaging data plan. It's the Social Messaging Ready BlackBerry Curve 9330. You could check eBay, but be sure you're getting that exact model; it should be black and indicate Social Messaging (vs. the regular 9330 in titanium). The data plan could be used for BBM and Facebook, but not e-mail or Internet. I would call Verizon customer service first though and make sure you could still add that plan, if you were to find one.

0 Likes